By opting for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification, you can now achieve a solid career in System Security, Server Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Web Application Security, and Mobile Security.
To be honest, the CEH certification cost won’t break the bank or burn a hole in your pocket. As a CEH professional, you will be able to identify the weaknesses of a network and computer. For more information, take a quick look at this article right away. Stay tuned till the end, and you can uncover valuable insights seamlessly.
CEH Certification: What Is the Course Syllabus?
Check out the course syllabus without any further ado:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning networks
- Vulnerability analysis
- System hacking
- Malware threats
- Social engineering
- Session hijacking
- Evading IDS, Honeypots, and Firewalls
- Hacking web servers
- Hacking web application
- SQL injection
- Hacking wireless networks
- Hacking mobile platforms
- IoT hacking
- Cloud computing
CEH Certification- What Are the Benefits of this Course?
Go through the benefits of CEH certification right away:
- This course will enable you to think like a hacker
- After pursuing the CEH certification, you can boost your pay scale in the best possible manner
- It looks amazing on your CV
- You will be able to advance your security career
- You can gain information about threats, risks, and vulnerabilities
- This course is extremely useful for penetration testers
- CEH certification has a global recognition
CEH Certification- Who Can Apply for this Course?
You can consider applying to this course if you are interested in the following areas:
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Administrator/Analyst
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- Information Security Specialist/Manager
- IT Auditor
- Threat/Risk/Vulnerability Analyst
- Network Administrator
- System Administrators
- Network Engineer
CEH Certification: What Are the Common Job Roles for Certified Ethical Hackers?
Check out the job roles mentioned below in this article:
- Mid-level Information Assurance Security Audit
- Cyber Security Auditor
- System Security Administrator
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Warning Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- InfoSec Security Administrator
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- SOC Security Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Manual Ethical hacker
- Information Security Manager
- Jr. Penetration Tester
- Solution Architect
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Security Compliance Analyst
- Technology Risk and Cybersecurity Audit
CEH Certification- What Are the Purposes of a CEH Certification?
Check out the various purposes of a CEH Certification at a quick glance:
- A CEH certification tends to establish and govern the minimum standards for information system security.
- It highlights the requisite skills in a person that are used to prevent IT hacks in the best possible manner.
- It is a self-regulating groundwork where the ethical hacking profession lies.
To Sign Off
Hopefully, you are now quite aware of this CEH certification course. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with a reliable website and enroll yourself now.