Particularly talking about translation, it involves conversion of a word or text on to other equivalent language. Certified translation service is useful for corporate companies, as it works globally. It offers the facility of translating a document for official purpose in a particular locality or country and checks the translated document repeatedly to give 100% accuracy.
Most of the businesses use this service for working with their foreign client effectively. This service puts an end to many issues related to the certified translation in a business industry. Interested enterprises or individuals can benefit from a range of translation service providing companies available at present.
Technical translation services
It translates various technical documents, which include:
- Instruction manuals
- Technical documents
- Help in documentation
- Safety information
- Tender documents
- Data sheets
The services regarding legal translation are important to start a business or to proceed to foreign clients. This translation includes
- Translating contracts
- Article of associates
- Case bundles
- Witness statements
- Legally relevant documents
Website translation service
This service helps businesses enter the international market website and connect to the people in different countries. It encourages the markets to get more audience in their own language.
Business translation services
The major seekers of this service are the business companies that are planning to collaborate with foreign delicates.
This translation includes
- Business documents
- Marketing materials
- Terms and conditions
Tips for translation
- If you are opting for a translation service, you need to be careful about the service provider if it offers you the service in cheap rates.
- It is necessary to demand for use of modern technologies like CAT tool software, Modern Technologies etc.
- It is important to know the type of translation that needs to undergo translation.
- You need to be very careful while translating the documents. Translation of document should have proper breaks.
- It will be easy to deliver the messages when you know the target audience. You will be more comfortable and will deliver the right message.
There are many benefits of certified translation service. To start with, it is useful in government as well as in commercial sectors. It is available in more than 100 certified translation , and offers the facility of translating the local language to the desired and meaningful language.
Translation service is the way to expand into foreign market to make a good bonding between foreign clients through legal papers. People often get confused between in translation and interpretation.
Here are few important differentiating points:
- In translation, the text or word converts from one language to other, whereas in interpretation the conversion of oral communication takes place from one language to other.
- Translation needs time while interpretation takes just the time till a meeting or a conference lasts.
Chinese divorce laws
China’s first marriage law was passed in 1950. This law allowed divorce only after mediation and counseling had failed. China enacted a revised marriage law in 1980 called “Marriage Law of the People’s Republic of China”. This was subsequently amended in 2001. Chapter IV of this law deals with Divorce. As per Chapter IV, Article 31, a husband and wife seeking divorce should apply to the marriage registration office of the Ministry of Civil Affairs. The marriage registration office will confirm that both parties mutually want a divorce and appropriate arrangements have been made for the care of any children and the disposition of property. Once the authorities in the marriage registration office are convinced, they will issue a divorce certificate.
In case only one of the spouse wants a divorce, then he/she can approach the People’s Court to initiate divorce proceedings. The People’s Court must first attempt reconciliation between the estranged couple. As per Article 32 of the Marriage law, the People’s Court can grant a divorce on the following grounds:
- One spouse is guilty of bigamy or cohabiting with another person.
- In cases of domestic violence, abuse or neglect.
- One of the spouse is engaged in gambling, drug use, etc. and refuses to reform.
- When the husband and wife have been separated for two years due to lack of mutual affection.
- Any other case which destroys the affection between husband and wife.
- One spouse is reported missing.