There will hardly be anyone on this earth who hates holidaying. The northern part of India is the best choice to spend your vacation as there are many tourist places. The people are helpful and friendly as well. But, any unforeseen situations, such as an accident, losing personal belongings, or a medical emergency, can dampen your holiday spirit. Further, these unexpected situations can cost you a hefty sum. Therefore, it’s wise to buy a travel insurance plan that covers various risks associated with a trip before you start your vacation to North India.
Some reasons to buy a travel insurance plan for your upcoming trip to tourist places in North India are:
- Coverage for loss of baggage and other personal belongings: It’s one of the most significant risks associated with a trip. The loss of baggage or travel documents often forces you to cut short your trip and return home. It not only spoils your enjoyment but also poses financial distress. The insurer will compensate you for these losses if you have a travel insurance
- Assistance during medical emergencies: A medical emergency can occur any time during a trip, and their treatment may cost you a large sum. Further, it may force you to change your vacation plan, resulting in further financial losses. A travel insurance plan covers expenses associated with hospitalisation due to illness, injury or your listed pre-existing diseases when you’re on a trip. Several plans cover emergency OPD expenses and dental treatment expenses while holidaying.
- Delay or curtailment of the trip: Many times, you may need to postpone or curtail your trip due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, if you have a travel insurance plan, your insurer will reimburse you for all the non-refundable payments you made for the trip.
- Flight cancellation: A delay or cancellation of the flight can cause you significant financial losses. Usually, travel insurance plans cover these losses.
- Emergency roadside assistance: Suppose you’re on a road trip. Suddenly your vehicle encounters a breakdown, and you are stuck at an unknown place. In such a situation, the insurer will provide you with roadside assistance to get your vehicle repaired. Bajaj Finserv’s Road Trip Protection plan offers 24X7 roadside assistance at more than 700 locations in India.
- Medical evacuation: Your health conditions may worsen during the trip, resulting in a medical evacuation for better medical facilities. It may cost you a considerable sum. But if you have a travel insurance plan that covers medical evacuation, you need not worry about the financial part and, at the same time, can concentrate on more critical things.
- Repatriation cover: In case of the sudden death of the insured person when on a trip, the insurer will take care of the expenses to bring the mortal remains to their hometown.
- Temporary smartphone replacement: Suppose you lose your smartphone while traveling solo. If your travel insurance has smartphone replacement cover, inform your insurer about the same as soon as possible rather than panicking. Bajaj Finserv offers a temporary smartphone replacement service with several travel insurance plans. Under this service, you’ll get a temporary smartphone on your doorstep within 24 of reporting the incident. You can keep this device for a maximum of one week.
Factors to consider while buying a travel insurance plan:
These days several travel insurance plans are available in India. Hence, selecting the best one is a tiresome task.
- While purchasing a travel insurance plan, stick with reputed players only. Or else you may find it challenging to make a claim and get the reimbursement.
- Compare various plans and pick the one that suits your requirement. Read their inclusion as well as exclusion list to avoid confusion at the time of emergency.
- Pick the one that offers adequate coverage at a reasonable premium.
- Different destinations have different risks. Therefore, choose the plan according to the place you intend to visit.
- Select the coverage of the plan according to the activities you plan to do during your vacation. For instance, if your trip includes outdoor activities and adventure sports, select a policy that covers a broad range of activities like mountain climbing, scuba diving, water sports, etc.
- Don’t forget to declare all your pre-existing medical conditions while buying a travel insurance plan. Otherwise, the insurer will reject your claim in case of a medical emergency.
- Never overlook the claim settlement ratio of the insurer. It indicates how easily the insurer settles the claim.
- These days user reviews are readily available on the internet. Read them before purchasing a travel plan from an insurer.
Bajaj Finserv offers a number of travel insurance plans to people visiting tourist places in North India, such as Winter Trek Cover, Leh Ladakh Road Trip Cover, Vaishno Devi Temple Pilgrimage Cover, etc.
They are comprehensive plans designed for the particular requirement of tourists to these places. Each plan’s premium varies with the coverage, and you can purchase them online.
Most Entertaining Things To Do In Las Vegas
Las Vegas. The mere mention of the city’s name brings up thoughts of flashing neon signs, opulent Withihotels that are among the finest in the world, and numerous casinos. Sin City is commonly referred to as “Sin City,” and movies like “The Hangover” haven’t done much to alter its reputation as a 24-hour hub of excess. Although most people associate Las Vegas with The Strip alone, this is merely a small portion of the city.
Hungry? You’ve come to the right place since Las Vegas is home to a significant number of amazing restaurants that showcase the city’s broad and diverse culinary scene, as well as some of the world’s most fantastic buffets.
Las Vegas derives its name from the Spanish phrase for “the meadows” since the area was once filled with an abundance of tall grasses. In addition, the area contains a natural desert spring. Which made it an important stop on the journey west. In Las Vegas, you can enjoy yourself with your family, your friends, or even yourself. If you are willing to go there anytime soon. Without thinking much, start planning, and make alaska airlines bookings online hassle-free. Also, save up to 50% off on round trips on every flight. To help you out, By using our list, you will be able to unearth all of the wonders that Las Vegas has to offer.
The world-famous water features of Bellagio
The magnificent dancing fountains at Bellagio are frequently regarded as The Strip’s most popular attraction. The lake in front of the resort is eight and a half acres in size and is home to more than 1,200 geysers. The fountain is triggered by music and explodes every 15 minutes during the day, every half hour in the evening, and the hour until midnight.
Caesars Palace is one of the few remaining old-school hotels in Las Vegas, and when it comes to atmosphere, few other casinos can compete with it. Caesars has one foot both in the past and in the future. You can place a few bets on the large casino floor, swim in the luxury pool in the Garden of the Gods, shop at the Forum Shops, attend a concert in the Colosseum, or simply wander the hallways while quoting The Hangover.
A “heavy equipment playground” may be found just north-northwest of the Venetian, past the northern end of the Strip. At this playground, adrenaline-seeking guests can enjoy driving life-size Tonka toys. You have the option of acquiring either a 315CL hydraulic excavator or a robust Caterpillar D5G bulldozer. If you choose the bulldozer, you will be able to make massive mounds and move massive tires. An excavator can be used to dig trenches, and stacked tires can weigh up to 2,000 pounds each. You could also try either alternative.
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas
The Venetian is a developing resort and entertainment facility with both indoor and outdoor gondolas, as well as gargantuan décor. Inside is a replica of St. Mark’s Square, complete with costumed figures and a gelato stand set against a perpetually sunny sky. The Venetian features some of the most spacious accommodations on The Strip, as well as a variety of pools surrounded by Italian-style gardens.
If you claim to have gone to Las Vegas but have not visited Peppermill, you have not truly been there. A 24-hour restaurant occupies the first half of the building. Guests are greeted with velvet booths and handed heaping portions of eggs and hash browns as well as towering fruit trays. The second half of the venue is occupied by the Fireside Lounge, a beautiful throwback to the disco era. It is saturated with black light and filled with artificial plants and mirrors. Order a plate of nachos and the legendary 64-ounce Scorpion Bowl while seated in a social circle around the fire pit.
How to reach Las Vegas?
It is typical to travel between cities in the United States using low-cost and convenient flights to Las Vegas. McCarran International Airport is the principal airport for commuters in Las Vegas.
In addition to flying, driving is another frequent mode of transportation used to reach Las Vegas.
Enjoy a thrilling ride along The Strip on the Las Vegas Monorail.
The greatest Las Vegas activities range from those that are really educational to those that are hysterically entertaining. Are you interested in culture? Spend the day touring the most popular museums and attractions in Las Vegas. So why wait? Plan your trip with AirlinesMap to choose the best package to visit Las Vegas today!
Minitour of Puglia: what to visit in 3 days
The idea of doing a mini-tour of Puglia took root in our minds towards the end of July, when we realized we could have two weeks of vacation in a row. And we know well that Puglia is an extended region, however we could see the region right after Caserta and Matera .
We only had 3 days and to be honest we toured a little too tight, but it was worth it. We had already been to Puglia, at separate times, years ago and for this reason we wanted to visit areas together that we had seen little. Hence the choice of the itinerary was based on the central part of the region, between villages and the coast.
Our mini tour touched the following places:
- Polignano a mare
- Martina Franca
We preferred to visit some places in these cities, there is no need to visit every single corner. It was different for Cisternino* which was included in our mini tour, but which due to time constraints was not visited properly. We will do it. Promised.
POLIGNANO A MARE
The pearl of Puglia. Who doesn’t know Polignano a Mare ? It is so famous that many once seen never come back. Too much crowd. We went there with the idea of taking a dip in the early afternoon, we thought that in times of Covid we would find a small place at a safe distance to swim, but in reality the beach was packed in spite of the anti-covid regulations . So we changed our minds, got dressed up and walked around the old town. Nice beautiful.
The narrow alleys and the white stone typical of Puglia are the protagonists of this lively town. We didn’t stop for lunch, so we can’t recommend any places, but we went to find the restaurant on the cliff – the famous “Grotta Palazzese”. Unfortunately the area was undergoing renovations and the impact was not as great as we thought. Here too there will be a way to return.
It was our favorite place, the one we absolutely wanted to see and where we chose to stop for the first night in Puglia. As we told you, we slept in a traditional trullo and it is an experience that we highly recommend. Alberobello is a unique town, it seems to live in a fairy tale and the impression is that of being in a village of witches.
There are many mysteries and stories about the origin of the trulli of Alberobello, we had fun looking for pinnacles and mystical symbols. To see the town in a peaceful way, we recommend visiting it in the early hours of the morning, after which it becomes really too crowded.
In our mini tour of Puglia we could not avoid Locorotondo, nominated as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. We fell in love with it at first sight. No crowds, just the sound of church bells. In retrospect it was really the only place we could ride without crowds. The streets of the historic center are beautiful, where the shops are small but unique.
We stopped for a few hours in Martina Franca to visit one of the most famous historic bars in Italy: the Tripoli coffee . For many of you this name will not arouse anything, but it is one of the most famous places and we will soon tell you why. Located in the historic center of the city, it recently turned 100 and is certainly a stop to mark if you happen to go to Martina Franca. Why is it so famous? For his bocconotto and for the coffee granita, but not only!
Caffè Tripoli really became very popular in the mid-90s. It became one of the most exported Italian excellences in the world, because everywhere in the world they had seen the promotional photo of this place. We are talking about a black and white photo taken by Ferdinando Scianna , the historic Dolce & Gabbana photographer, starring Maria Grazia Cucinotta . It was 1995, social media didn’t exist, but that photo went viral all over the world. And the photo can be admired inside the club. In 2019 Maria Grazia Cucinotta returned to Caffè Tripoli after more than 20 years, to pay homage to a place that made her famous throughout the world. THE PHOTO IS HERE
After the planned visit to the Caffè Tripoli, we stopped for lunch at the Pizzeria Due Agnelli , adjacent to the Basilica of S. Martino. An excellent gourmet pizza with local products. Fair price for the service and location. The position of the tables facing Piazza Maria Immacolata are truly wonderful.
We are forced to go back. Or rather we have to try again to visit Cisternino, unfortunately time was really too little and this beautiful village deserves more than a hit and run. We arrived on a sunny morning, had trouble parking and only stayed a few minutes. We promise that we will return to visit this particular and renowned place better.
How many days to visit Berlin? The answer of a Berliner
I am often asked how many days it takes to visit Berlin . My answer is always the same: it depends .
Berlin is a large city, with a lot of history and lots to see and do, so it’s impossible to give a definitive answer.
Do you want to know how many days to visit Berlin?
I can give you some tips to organize your trip to Berlin based on my personal experiences (since I’m from Berlin!) and I can explain to you in broad terms what would be the ideal duration of a trip to Berlin.
Finally I will give you an idea of what you can do whether you only have one day or four days to dedicate to Berlin.
How many days to visit Berlin? Here is the answer
How many days do you need to visit Berlin?
Berlin is a very large city, and it is definitely not an easy task to decide exactly how many days to spend in it.
Now I will give you a generic answer, but know that the duration depends on your needs and what you want to do.
It takes at least 3 days to visit Berlin. With 3 days you can visit all the main attractions of the city. But if you want to visit Berlin in a more relaxed way then I recommend 4 days.
This way you will even be able to visit the surroundings of Berlin and especially Potsdam and the Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
Having said that, I repeat that the duration must be adapted to the time you have and your goals. For this reason, in the following paragraphs I have decided to explain to you what you can theoretically do with 1-4 days in Berlin.
What to see in Berlin if you only have one day
A day to visit Berlin? it’s possible?
Indeed it is. You will be able to visit some of the most important attractions (a bit in a hurry), with the hope of seeing you soon in my beloved hometown to dedicate at least 3 or 4 days to it on your next trip.
So what to see in one day in Berlin?
We will mainly focus on the historic district of Berlin, Mitte. Here you can visit:
- The Reichstag: The Reichstag is a historic building in Berlin that houses the German Parliament. The Reichstag is today one of the most popular tourist destinations in Berlin and is a symbol of German democracy.
- The famous Brandenburg Gate: it is a symbol of Berlin and German unity. It is a monument to the city’s turbulent history and an icon of the country’s resistance. The Gate was built in the 18th century as a symbol of the city’s prosperity. However, it soon became a symbol of division, as the Berlin Wall passed through its centre. After the fall of the Wall, the Gate was restored to its former glory, once again becoming a symbol of hope and unity.
- The Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and other attractions along its route.
- The Holocaust Memorial: The memorial recognizes and remembers the approximately 6,000,000 Jews killed during the Holocaust. The expansive Holocaust memorial, completed in December 2004, is unusual and atmospheric. One room presents the stories of 15 Jewish families and their impact on the Holocaust. In another room, the names of the victims are read, together with a brief biography, for every known Jewish victim of the Holocaust. To fully hear the names and stories of all the victims on the list would take 6 years, 7 months and 27 days.
What to see in Berlin with 2 days
How many days to visit Berlin? What if you can only do 2 days?
With 2 days in Berlin we can start thinking. Of course, they are still few in my opinion, but it is much better than 1 day, and you can also spend a few hours visiting our interesting museums.
- Museum Island, which includes 5 super interesting museums to visit. I recommend the Pergamon Museum and the Neues Museum.
- Berlin TV Tower : With a 200-metre 360° viewing platform open to the public, the Fernsehturm offers a superb view of the city. The tower restaurant rotates to cover the full 360°.
- Berlin Cathedral : Berlin’s main Protestant church, was badly damaged in WWII and underwent a major restoration in the late 20th century. Today the Berlin Cathedral is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. It is also an important symbol of Berlin’s history and its religious diversity.
- Alexanderplatz : a historic square in Berlin that you can’t miss. It has experienced several important historical moments from its first construction in the 1600s up to the Nazi period and then that of East Germany.
- The DDR Museum , which tells the history of East Germany.
Fashion1 month ago
The Most Important Factors TO Consider When Choosing A Gaming Chair For Your Computer Setup
Games1 month ago
Buy Game Online | Where Can I Buy Cheap PC Games Online
Business3 weeks ago
Instagram statistics you have to understand
Entertainment1 month ago
How To Pursue A Record On Genuine Debrid Gadget?
Fashion1 month ago
Hair Care Do’s and Don’ts: Top DIY for Hair Color and Hair Care
Games1 month ago
iBuypower pc cyber Monday
Social Media3 months ago
Five Tips to Increase Social Media Engagement in 2022
Business2 months ago
How to Instantly Reshare Other User’s Instagram Posts